Terms & Conditions
1. A valid credit card number is required to secure your reservation. Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email that outlines a summary of your booking. Please review the information carefully and contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or require any changes.
2. Alternatively you may pay your booking via bank wire transfer prior to your arrival. Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to receive bank account details and wire transfer instructions. Payments must be received no less than one (1) week prior to your arrival date. Please ensure you confirm your payment with us via email.
3. Please review our Cancellation Policy below. Securing your reservation with a credit card or via bank transfer means you accept the terms of our Cancellation Policy.
4. The total room cost, including taxes, is due upon check-out from the Locanda. We accept cash (Euro) and credit card (Visa, Master Card and American Express). Traveler’s checks are not accepted.
5. We require a two-night minimum booking. Due to the nature of the Locanda, children under the age of 16 years are not permitted to stay at the hotel. Pets are not permitted.
1. Securing a reservation by providing a valid credit card number or via a bank transfer payment means you accept the terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy.
2. Cancellations made less than 2 months from the check-in date will incur a charge equivalent to one night’s stay, which shall be charged to the valid credit card provided or deducted from the bank transfer payment received. Cancellations made more than the 2 months from the check-in date will not incur any charges and where a payment via bank transfer has been received, a full refund shall be made.
3. We do not issue refunds or credits for flight cancellations, due to any circumstances. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against flight cancellations.
4. Any changes to your reservation must be received no less than 15 days prior to your original arrival date via email, and changes are subject to availability. There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts.
1. Locanda La Gelsomina and its employees shall not liable for any damages caused mentally or physically as a result of, or in connection with:
a) Any delays or cancellations. In the event of a traveler becoming ill during a vacation, or having to cut their vacation short, all hospital and medical expenses are the traveler's responsibility.
b) Absence of travel documents, visas, passports, health certificates where required. Locanda La Gelsomina is not responsible for advising upon travel and entry requirements.
c) Loss of items that are not secured in the hotel room safe, or for losses incurred when rooms are not locked.